THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR CANNABIS EXTRACTS
- Non-transparent CBD pricing;
- Little to no price signalling leading to boom/bust cycles;
- Little to no liquidity - direct sale market only;
- Fragmented global delivery and distribution for CBD products;
- No accepted financial market that accurately tracks cannabis prices;
- Too many poorly conceived "vaporware" tokens with no clear product or business plan.
- Transparent, user-generated pricing on the blockchain;
- Cash sale settlement fosters genuine price signaling;
- Existing token exchanges could provide liquidity;
- Sale of a real physical products from a real, physical company by leveraging distributed ledger technology;
- Potential to share in the growth of the company associated with the venture.
We invite you to read our whitepaper and learn more about how Cannabium is using the blockchain to build a real economy ecosystem for CBD.