Colombia’s President Juan Manuel Santos legalizes medical marijuana.
- ONE Colombia officially registers its Innova Biopharmaceuticals cannabis brand.
- ONE Colombia acquires land for the CBD extraction facility.
- ONE Colombia signs an agreement with a cooperative of 193 farmers for the cultivation of cannabis.
- Planning starts for the tokenization of cannabis and using a decentralized exchange to create spot pricing.
- ONE Colombia receives government-granted production and export licenses for cannabis extracts.
- Construction starts on ONE Colombia's production facility in Corinto, Colombia
- ONE Colombia signs a lease-to-purchase agreement on 3,560,000 ft2 of farmland near its extraction facility to use for cannabis cultivation.
- Cannabium sold to qualified participants in a private pre-sale.
- Construction scheduled to start on ONE Colombia's cannabis nursery.
- Planned registration of the cannabis strains and seeds that will be use to grow the crop for CBD production.
- Plannd: First cycle of crops planted
- Planned installation of extraction equipment
August / September 2018
- Planned: First harvest
- Planned completion of extraction facility.
- Planned: First production run.
- Product delivery commences.