Private Pre-Sale is On
The world's first cannabis commodity backed token
- Cash-sale settlement mechanism.
- Potential to share in the profits from the production company.
- Issue backed by a CBD producer that is licensed by the Colombian Ministry of Health and Social Protection.
- Lead by experienced professionals in the cannabis and software industries.
- Priced at less than half (½) of the current wholesale price.
- Supports fair trade and sustainable farming.
"In Cannabium one of our goals is to demonstrate how ICOs can aid in creating win-win-win situations where investors, entrepreneurs, farmers and consumers can benefit. Cannabium is one of those unique cases where the blockchain community has a chance to explore and demonstrate how it can fuel change in real life in a very short time and in a very clear way"
— Nachshol Cohen, Cannabium Co-Founder
- Roger Adams isolates CBD from marijuana.
- Israeli scientist Raphael Mechoulam isolates CBD anew and describes its chemical structure, ushering in additional research.
- Mechoulam and a team of researchers in Brazil publish a study on cannabis and epilepsy. Results of the trials showed that every subject who received CBD experienced an improved condition with little to no side effects.
California becomes the first U.S. state to legalize medical marijuana.
- Washington and Colorado legalize use of marijuana at the State level.
Colombia’s President Juan Manuel Santos legalizes medical marijuana.
- ONE Colombia, a Cannabium production partner, registers its Innova Biopharmaceuticals cannabis brand.
Planning starts for the tokenization of medicinal cannabis extracts via a decentralized exchange to create spot pricing.
- Cannabium drafts its whitepaper, giving vision to the rise of a global, open and distributed platform for the exchange of medical cannabis extracts.
- ONE Colombia receives government-granted production and export licenses for cannabis extracts.
- Software development underway to allow tokens denominated in non-crypto currencies during a token sale.
- The two-phase token sale contract for Cannabium is deployed on the Ethereum network.
- Cannabium commences with a "friends & family" round; first receipt tokens are issued to the early-stage participants.
- Legal review of Cannabium whitepaper allows moving forward with marketplace featuring price discovery via the cash sale settlement mechanism.
- Cannabium sold to qualified participants in a private pre-sale.
- Active development of the "Coinbridge," cross-blockchain services.
- Target date for planned public token sale.
- Planned: completion of token sale.
- Issuance of Cannabium tokens.
- Planned identify additional production partners.
- Planned start development of distribution capacity.
- Planned: First receipt of sample product from primary production partner.
- Product delivery commences.
Investor Relations Manager
Rothschild Bank, Israel
Production & Facility Design Advisor
Lama Vision, Israel
JOHN DAVID CARRASCO
CEO, Cannliv, USA
President, Shoval & Co., USA
Founder, Funding Quest, USA
Why We Do It
Leveraging blockchain to support the growing legalization of cannabis.
Social consciousness and social impact: cooperating with the communities of farmers and ensuring their integration as producers in our project in Colombia to enhance their standard of living.
A tangible product potentially makes the token a win-win for participants and consumers.
Distributed ledger technology potentially enables an "exchangeless exchange," bringing the hallmark benefits of free markets — liquidity, transparency and price signaling — to emergent markets.